Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

{ Swarovski, Crystals & Lobsters }




Swarovski wanted to launch their fabulous new Christmas jewellery collection in style.  So they invited 20 key members of the fashion press to the 2 Michelin starred restaurant, L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, for a delicious 8 course meal.

The concept was to present each jewellery collection with its own course.  The presentation of which would tie in to the food being served.  A genius concept by the wonderful Hannah Simmons.  I was the lucky one that got to style the jewellery!

The highlight of my evening (other than tasting the delicious food), was styling a lobster in a heavily encrusted necklace, cuff and dusting it in Swarovski crystals.  At one point I even had to decide whether or not I wanted it cooked!  I had a close look at it, after being promised that it was not alive, and its eye moved!  

Photography by Philip Panting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I quote you on that?