Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{ Breast Cancer Campaign - Launch Party }

I had a lovely evening last night at the Breast Cancer Campaign party.  I had painted my 'pinkie pink' especially and headed up to the 42nd floor of Tower 42.  The views from Vertigo are amazing, but even more special last night.  Under the light of a full moon, and to launch the start of Breast Cancer Awareness month, Breast Cancer Campaign had arranged for many London landmarks to be lit up in pink.  Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, Number 10 were all among the buildings basking in a pink glow last night!


I chatted to lots of interesting people, including a Trustee for Breast Cancer Campaign, the Nails Inc girls, Heidi Range (who I styled for the Pinkie Pink Nails Inc campaign) and DJ KRYSTALROXX.

We sipped delicious Pink Champagne and chilled Pink Wine.  My favourite canapé was the pork dipped in raspberry yogurt and the beetroot gazpacho!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I quote you on that?