Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

{ Not On The High Street does the Designer Wedding Show }

and so do I...








Last week I styled the Not On The High Street stand at the Designer Wedding Show at Battersea Park.  

The Designer Wedding Showis full of luxury and designer products and names.

These photos include some of my favourite styling elements.

Below you can see the whole stand.  Not On The High Street had the same stand that they had at their last Wedding Fair, but this time they asked for it to be softened as much as possible.  

I did this by mixing textures and materials, using lots of fabric, paper and real flowers and by keeping to a simple colour scheme.  

Not On The High Street have so much fun stuff to play with, stripy straws, ceramic confetti, lollipop placenames, personalised invitations and so on and so on....  



I was in my element!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I quote you on that?