Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

{ Croydon Carers Charity - week one }



last friday I suddenly looked at my watch and realised that two and a half hours had passed without me realising it.  And that was just working on the window display in the Croydon Carers charity shop! 

I am pleased to say that whilst I was there we sold 4 items from the window display I had created, so I quickly had to find replenishment so it didn't look empty!

after I approached the charity shop, one of the members of staff took the initiative to create the stunning  display of encyclopedia and darwin book collections.  I look forward to working with this volunteer in the coming months.

this week I will start to tackle giving the shop floor a bit of a lift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Can I quote you on that?